Beautiful log home with oak cabinets w/, open kitchen & living room area. Lots of storage room in basement. Also features a greenhouse and horseshoe pit.
- MLS® # 05-408255
- Price $175,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.75
- Square Footage 2,288
- Acres 0.86
- Year Built 1980
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Log
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $2,285
- Tax Year 2004
- Features Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, Basement, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Heating Monitor
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation All Weather Wood, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed July 1st, 2005
- Days on Market 63
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $76
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2019 at 12:56pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!