Scenic land for home or cabin. Off of Sterling Highway on both sides of River.
- MLS® # 05-412754
- Price $60,000
- Acres 5.51
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $253
- Tax Year 2005
- Address L4 B2 Anchor Valley
- Area 482 - Anchor Point to Homer
- Subdivision Anchor Valley Est L4 B2
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Utilities Electric - In Area, Septic - None, Well - None
- Features Flood Plain, Highway Frontage, Southern Exposure, Trees - Heavy, View, Wetlands
- View Mountains, River, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Date Listed September 27th, 2005
- Days on Market 22
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 7:56pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!