Park like setting on the North fork of the Anchor River, nestled in the trees for privacy. Great opportunity for the gardener.Backs up to State land.
- MLS® # 05-990512
- Price $135,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,736
- Acres 4.78
- Year Built 1959
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $1,277
- Tax Year 2005
- Features Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, Waterfront
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View River
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Electric, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Stove
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed December 19th, 2005
- Days on Market 11
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Trails End Realty
- $/SqFt $78
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 7:26pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!