Great price for lakefront property 118'of Knik lakefront. Beautiful view of the lake.Landscaped backyard w/fruit trees and berry bushes. Circular drive, private setting, finish downstairs and have instant equity.
- MLS® # 06-1292
- Price $245,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,672
- Acres 0.82
- Year Built 1987
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Raised
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Landscaping, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Lake
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Lake
- Interior Features Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Telephone, Trash Compactor, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Basement Unfinished
- Exterior Unknown-BTV
- Roof Metal
- Construction Unknown-BTV
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed February 1st, 2006
- Days on Market 14
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $92
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 12:26am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!