Very affordable charmer just waiting for a new owner. Its cozy rustic interior with wood stove is perfect for long evenings. There are two bedrooms in the finished lower level and a two-piece bath rough-in.
- MLS® # 06-15402
- Price $135,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,450
- Acres 1.16
- Year Built 1978
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Raised
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $824
- Tax Year 2005
- Features Fire Service Area, Landscaping, RV Parking, View
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Heating Baseboard, Stove
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Partially Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 22nd, 2006
- Days on Market 10
- Zoning RES - Residential (Unofficial)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Homer Real Estate
- $/SqFt $93
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 7:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!