Beautiful Troy Davis Home sitting on an incredible Creekfront lot. Watch salmon swim from your back deck! This home offers 3 bedrooms upstairs w/ a 'mother-in-law' option on lower level complete w/ full kitchen, gas fireplace, living room, bedroom and full bath.
- MLS® # 06-1836
- Price $329,950
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,214
- Acres 1.96
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Horse Property, Landscaping, View, Waterfront
- Garages Attached
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Creek
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s)
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed February 13th, 2006
- Days on Market 28
- Zoning R2 - Residential (re: City Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic of the Valley The Real Estate Center
- $/SqFt $149
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 7:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!