Quiet location in central Anchor Point. Close to school, stores, golf course, and just 20 minutes to Homer. Newly painted inside, new culligan system, new range, appliances included. Lots of room for animals or building a shop. Storage shed.
- MLS® # 06-18744
- Price $159,900
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,800
- Acres 1.59
- Year Built 1995
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- Status Closed
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Road Service Area, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener
- Heating Monitor, Stove
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation All Weather Wood, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed December 15th, 2006
- Days on Market 101
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $89
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 6:26pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!