Nearly new home in wonderful subdivision w/paved streets, community water. surrounding mountains in sub. Great commute location. A must see. Access to Little Cottonwood Lake for Shrs of Ancient Tree owners.
- MLS® # 06-1957
- Price $235,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 1,656
- Acres 0.52
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached
- View Lake, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed February 15th, 2006
- Days on Market 11
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $142
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 6:26am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!