Laminate floors, fenced backyard, vaulted ceilings, very well kept.Great commute. Matching wood 14X18 shed. Large back deck with seat benches. Home feels very roomy & private. Lots of storage.Buyer to verify zoning. Buyer to verify all information contained herein.
- MLS® # 06-3357
- Price $215,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 1,702
- Acres 0.46
- Year Built 2001
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Landscaping, Road Service Area
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Construction Concrete
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 16th, 2006
- Days on Market 5
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 75.00
- Listing Office: The Kristan Cole Team RE/MAX
- $/SqFt $126
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 3:26pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!