Alaskan charm is captured by this immaculate log home on 5 ac with barn & shed. Ideal for horses. Upgrades include laminate flooring, hickory cabinets, high vaulted ceiling, lg covered front porch, 8' milled logs & more. Land is mostly cleared & has mtn views.
- MLS® # 06-3973
- Price $239,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,456
- Acres 5.00
- Year Built 1999
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame, Log
- Status Closed
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 28th, 2006
- Days on Market 116
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $165
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 7:41pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!