Beautifully remodelled home on 1.3ac with mountain views, backs up to greenbelt w/pond. Large detached garage w/loft.New flooring/paint,entryway, kitchen cabinets and decking.Great family home
- MLS® # 06-4212
- Price $202,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,500
- Acres 1.30
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Detached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Heating Forced Air
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 31st, 2006
- Days on Market 83
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 75.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $135
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 7:56pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!