Awesome views. Huge master suite with walk-in closet and private bath. Side loaded garage. Security system, surround sound, family room, living room, garage, outside deck. Bali blinds stay; 8' ceilings. Lots of upgrades. Home warranty provided.
- MLS® # 06-4324
- Price $260,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,825
- Acres 0.94
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Lot-Bluff, RV Parking
- Garages Attached
- View Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wired Audio
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed April 3rd, 2006
- Days on Market 9
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 120.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Eagle River
- $/SqFt $142
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 10:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!