Delightful, quality construction home close to Homer. House overlooks large pond with beautiful view of distant hills in quiet, well-kept neighborhood; property borders on borough land. Spacious wrap-around deck, well-maintained yard with storage shed. Immaculate, like-new home. Heat is propane rinnai.
- MLS® # 06-5163
- Price $205,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,500
- Acres 3.63
- Year Built 1995
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Closed
- Features Deck/Patio, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages None
- View Lake
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Pond
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating Other - See Remarks
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed April 7th, 2006
- Days on Market 92
- Zoning RES - Residential (Unofficial)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty - Homer
- $/SqFt $137
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 6:11pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!