Great neighborhood, Convenient location, View of the mountains, 800 sf workshop w/carport, New interior paint, This is a great place for a family, BTV SF
- MLS® # 07-12948
- Price $169,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,872
- Acres 1.71
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Raised
- Status Closed
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, View
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Monitor, Stove
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation All Weather Wood, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 6th, 2007
- Days on Market 217
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Five Star Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $90
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 8:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!