Cute cabin, great horse property, with well and septic on 9.57 ac. It has its own private electrical source: solar, wind and generator. View of Knob Hill. Fenced area for horses.
- MLS® # 07-14114
- Price $129,500
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 576
- Acres 9.75
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Cabin
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $539
- Tax Year 2007
- Features Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Generator, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features CO Detector(s), Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Heating Stove
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Foundation Treated Posts
- Date Listed August 23rd, 2007
- Days on Market 27
- Zoning RES - Residential (Unofficial)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $225
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 8:26pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!