Almost finished! Ranch style, 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 5-star energy rated, easy care home on 1.7 rural acres. Perfect retirement or starter home! Take in the beautiful view of snow-capped mountain peaks across Kachemak Bay from your own yard. Pacific Park is a new peaceful & secluded subdivision surrounded by nature.
- MLS® # 07-16501
- Price $196,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,170
- Acres 1.50
- Year Built 2007
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Status Closed
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, View
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Monitor
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Quad-Lock
- Date Listed October 16th, 2007
- Days on Market 169
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $168
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 6:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!