Very nice family home in a private setting. This home is close to Anchor Point and great fishing on the Anchor River and Cook Inlet.
- MLS® # 07-6726
- Price $170,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 1.75
- Square Footage 2,016
- Acres 1.35
- Year Built 1995
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- Features Fire Service Area, Greenhouse, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Storage Space/Unit, TV Antenna
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Stove
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Pilings, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed May 1st, 2007
- Days on Market 132
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty - Homer
- $/SqFt $84
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 5:49pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!