Quiet private lot with unfinished house on view lot overlooking the Cook Inlet. Nice large shop. House site on a knoll with a top of the hill feeling. Driveway is shared with neighbor.
- MLS® # 07-9868
- Price $92,000
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,000
- Acres 2.38
- Year Built 1985
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Features Barn/Shop, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, Horse Property, Lot-Corner, Outhouse, Road Service Area, TV Antenna, View
- Garages Detached
- View Inlet, Mountains, Ocean
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove
- Heating Stove
- Exterior Unfinished, Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Pilings, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 16th, 2007
- Days on Market 30
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $92
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 1:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!