Need elbow room and outbuildings? Located on 3.63 acres with a view of Cook Inlet, this spacious home has a main floor master bedroom, and several outbuildings including a greenhouse, suana and barn.
- MLS® # 08-15271
- Price $199,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,000
- Acres 3.63
- Year Built 1997
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $1,517
- Tax Year 2008
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Greenhouse, Horse Property, Landscaping, View
- Garages None
- View Inlet
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air, Stove
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Unfinished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Post & Beam, Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Post on Pad
- Date Listed November 17th, 2008
- Days on Market 56
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Kachemak Group Real Estate
- $/SqFt $67
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 17th, 2020 at 12:41pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!