A Musher's Dream!! Spacious 2 bdrm home on 17+ acres in the dog mushing capitol of the world. Large arctic entry next to utility room, real hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings, sun room, lots of windows, jetted tub. Large well drained dog lot with platforms, houses and poles for 42 dogs. Direct access to miles of trails, see attached maps
- MLS® # 08-4895
- Price $224,900
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,104
- Acres 17.37
- Year Built 2004
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $2,064
- Tax Year 2007
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Waterfront Access
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Electric, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Other - See Remarks
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation All Weather Wood, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed April 16th, 2008
- Days on Market 456
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Trapline Realty LLC
- $/SqFt $204
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 27th, 2020 at 11:19am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!