A Winner for the Beginner! A Winner for Anyone Looking For Affordable Living With A Home You Can Afford To Heat! Cheerful Kitchen with Open Space for Sociable Living Area to start your Day off Right! Quiet Setting, 2.32 Acres off The Old Sterling Hwy. Make It Yours Today!
- MLS® # 08-9372
- Price $110,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 822
- Acres 2.32
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Status Closed
- Features Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Forced Air, Stove
- Exterior Other - See Remarks
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Other - See Remarks
- Foundation Other - See Remarks, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 30th, 2008
- Days on Market 92
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $134
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 6:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!