Come see this beautiful home with lots of space and room for you to love! 3 bedrooms 2 bath, office area, good storage and almost 2,000 sq ft! Barn greenhouse, garden area and more! Country living with good vibes!
- MLS® # 09-5725
- Price $137,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,978
- Acres 1.85
- Year Built 1975
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Other - See Remarks
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Barn/Shop, Horse Property, Lot-Corner, Road Service Area
- Garages Other-See Remarks
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Unknown-BTV
- Foundation Other - See Remarks
- Date Listed May 7th, 2009
- Days on Market 185
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $69
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 6:04am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!