This is a great little log home within a quarter mile of the Anchor River and Salmon fishing. Needs a few finishing touches to be completed, but is very livable. The lot offers plenty sun, room to park toys and a place to build a shop.
- MLS® # 09-6251
- Price $105,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,344
- Acres 1.11
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Log
- Status Closed
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Fire Service Area, Lot-Corner, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, View
- Garages None
- View Inlet, Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings
- Heating Monitor
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Pilings, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed May 18th, 2009
- Days on Market 241
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty - Homer
- $/SqFt $78
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 6:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!