Southern exposure from this lake front home. 121 ft of Lake frontage with 40ft boat dock. All new interior paint and flooring. New heating system, wood accents, dock, gazebo, shed, ceiling fan, butlers pantry, built in desk, wood ceiling, heater workshop and bunk house, 1020 sf, easy access.
- MLS® # 10-1450
- Price $299,900
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,580
- Acres 0.91
- Year Built 1966
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- Features Airplane Access, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- Garages None
- View Lake, Mountains
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Lake
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Electric, Range/Oven, Telephone, Trash Compactor, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Other - See Remarks
- Date Listed February 9th, 2010
- Days on Market 255
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $190
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 3:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!