Log home sits on over 3 acres with a wonderful view of Mt. McKinley from the living room. Lots of custom touches throughout. Dog barn/garage. Dog trails out the yard. Other teams in the area.
- MLS® # 10-2365
- Price $150,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,019
- Acres 3.24
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, Sun Room, Trailside, View
- Garages Detached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Radiant
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Treated Posts
- Date Listed February 28th, 2010
- Days on Market 95
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Wasilla Real Estate
- $/SqFt $74
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 28th, 2020 at 10:34pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!