Take advantage of First Time Homebuyer $8000.00 tax credit while you still can. Main house has new carpet, fresh paint, laminate flooring. Cabin on permanent foundation, insulated and has electricity.
- MLS® # 10-342
- Price $155,530
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 1.50
- Square Footage 1,440
- Acres 1.96
- Year Built 1998
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Closed
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks
- Garages None
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed January 11th, 2010
- Days on Market 102
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- Foreclosure Yes
- HOA Fees 0.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Properties, Inc.
- $/SqFt $108
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 6:04pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!