Nice Log home on 2 large lots. Dog teams are OK in subdivision, adjacent to miles of trails. Dog lot is already in, includes large heated workshop/shed.
- MLS® # 10-4348
- Price $175,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,400
- Acres 2.76
- Year Built 1993
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Recreational/Cabin, Single Family Res
- Style Log, Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $2,200
- Tax Year 2009
- Features Barn/Shop, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, Trailside
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Hardwood Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Workshop
- Heating Monitor
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed April 5th, 2010
- Days on Market 347
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Trapline Realty LLC
- $/SqFt $125
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2020 at 1:34am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!