This is a ready to move into house. All appliances and furniture stay. Home sits on 2.12 acres on Hatcher Pass, a recreational dream area! This home even has a new wood stove and septic system!
- MLS® # 10-9465
- Price $145,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,120
- Acres 2.12
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Closed
- Features Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Motion Lighting, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Dishwasher, Electric, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Security System, Telephone, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Stove
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed July 7th, 2010
- Days on Market 267
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Trapline Realty LLC
- $/SqFt $129
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 8:41am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!