New 3-sided log home in private setting at MP 86 Parks Hwy on over 5 unrestricted acres. Needs minor finish work (trim, railing). New appliances included. Sold as-is. Also 896 sq. ft. shop building, old log garage w/concrete floor, plus 1966 frame home with separate well & septic in poor condition (tear-down?). Near great fishing & winter recreation trails.
- MLS® # 10-9710
- Price $139,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,122
- Acres 5.36
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $1,346
- Tax Year 2010
- Features Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- Garages Detached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Freezer-Stand Alone, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wood Stove
- Heating Stove
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed July 10th, 2010
- Days on Market 26
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: McKinley View Real Estate, Inc.
- $/SqFt $124
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 6:56am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!