Glorious Sunsets, Panoramic Inlet Views of Volcanoes and the Anchor River all from your expansive decks. Plus access to the private 2600' airstrip. Home has been recently remodeled throughout and is light, bright and modern. Great upscale small neighborhood. Near Fireweed Golf Course. Detached garage. 20 minutes to Homer and one hour to Soldotna.
- MLS® # 11-12108
- Price $400,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 2,564
- Acres 1.71
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area
- Garages Detached
- View Inlet, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener
- Heating Stove
- Exterior Other - See Remarks
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed September 9th, 2011
- Days on Market 34
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $156
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:49pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!