Beautiful home with huge bonus room above the garage. The garage has been extended to allow for boat parking. Carport on the side also added for extra coverage for your toys! Seymore Lake is just across the street. Several others lakes in the area. House seems just like new! Great deal in a great recreational area.
- MLS® # 11-2802
- Price $224,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,807
- Acres 0.95
- Year Built 2006
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Electric, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 10th, 2011
- Days on Market 164
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $124
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 3:56am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!