Custom builders home featuring concrete counter tops, concrete driveway, fireplace, bonus room above garage. Sits on acre size lot in large lot subdivision. Great commute location
- MLS® # 11-3001
- Price $260,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,107
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 2010
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, Road Service Area
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 14th, 2011
- Days on Market 10
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $123
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 4:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!