Great Split Entry Floor plan,on a quiet cul de sac, with a dream garage. Home features ceramic tiled entry, vaulted ceilings, open living space with fireplace, large master suite seperate from other bedrooms,tiled showers, beautiful maple cabinetry, huge family room and a 650 SF attached heated garage. This home is clean and well maintained.
- MLS® # 11-3160
- Price $200,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,700
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 2008
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Private Yard, RV Parking
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Purification, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wired Data
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Other - See Remarks
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 18th, 2011
- Days on Market 17
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Charlene Moss Realty, Inc.
- $/SqFt $118
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 8:11am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!