A comfortable home on the North Fork of the Anchor River. 2 Bedrooms plus an office. Mature and young Spruce trees with areas of meadow. The bank of the river slopes down to the river gently enough for the trail kids use to sled down or ride bikes. A quiet cul de sac neighborhood.
- MLS® # 13-788
- Price $109,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,488
- Acres 2.92
- Year Built 1990
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame, Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $1,218
- Tax Year 2013
- Features Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Road Service Area, Satellite Dish, Shed, Waterfront
- Garages None
- View River
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wood Stove
- Heating Monitor, Stove
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Pilings, Poured Concrete, Sono Tubes
- Date Listed January 22nd, 2013
- Days on Market 97
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $73
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Active to Closed||–|
|Price Reduced from $115,000 to $109,000|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 7th, 2020 at 7:41am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!