Nice newer home, very efficient, near supermarket and cafes.Very pleasant, nice windows situated to enjoy the sunshine. Plumbing stubbed in for another bath in the basement
- MLS® # 14-11824
- Price $129,500
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,212
- Acres 1.26
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Features DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Private Yard, RV Parking
- Garages Tuck Under
- View Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Forced Air
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 6th, 2014
- Days on Market 136
- Zoning R1 - Single Family or Duplex
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic of the Valley
- $/SqFt $107
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Closed||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 4th, 2020 at 9:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!