Great starter home with plenty of room for a growing family! Many recent updates including: New Roof, Large Wooden Deck, Heating System, Vinyl Windows, 4 Bedroom Septic, Kitchen and more!! 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with a large yard, two living rooms and plenty of parking. Would be easy to add an attached garage.
- MLS® # 14-17281
- Price $185,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,704
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Raised
- Status Closed
- Features Deck/Patio, Private Yard, RV Parking, Shed
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Dishwasher, Family Room, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed December 11th, 2014
- Days on Market 10
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Eagle River
- $/SqFt $109
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Closed||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 1:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!