Culvert and Drive are in. Ready to build on. Utilities are adjacent to the lot. Ownership includes a 35' by 90 foot parking space at the airstrip. This is a 2.6 acre lot with level and paved access. Dues are $150 per year. Seller has Survey, Perc Tests, Proposed Septic plans, & Building House Plans.
- MLS® # 14-17419
- Price $60,000
- Acres 2.68
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $724
- Tax Year 2014
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site, Elec - On Site, Electric-Underground, Nat Gas - Adj Site, Nat Gas - On Site, Pub Wtr-Unknown-BTV, Septic - None, Sewer-None, Telephone - Adj Site, Telephone - On Site, Well - None
- Features Airplane Access, Covenants, Driveway, Fire Service Area, Homeowner Assoc, Horse Property, Perc Tested, Road Service Area, Trees - Heavy
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed December 16th, 2014
- Days on Market 157
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 150.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Eagle River
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Closed||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 3:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!