Great Willow home ideal for residential or recreational possibilities. Access to Long Lake and many trails in the area. Just off paved Long Lake Road.
- MLS® # 17-7642
- Price $164,500
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,224
- Acres 0.97
- Year Built 2008
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 2
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Garage Door Opener, Shed
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Electric, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Monitor
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed May 18th, 2017
- Days on Market 22
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Williams Investments
- $/SqFt $134
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Closed||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 9:53pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!