Beautiful bluff and riverfront on the south fork of the Anchor River, close to forks & salmon fishing. Nice trees
- MLS® # 96-400547
- Price $31,000
- Acres 8.20
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Closed
- Address Tr 3 Ida Street
- Area 482 - Anchor Point to Homer
- Subdivision Christians Corner TR 3
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site, Septic - None, Telephone - Adj Site, Well - On Site
- Features Fire Service Area, Flood Plain, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Road Service Area, Trees - Heavy, Wetlands
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Date Listed September 1st, 1993
- Days on Market 1557
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 14th, 2020 at 4:26am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!