Nice small house without well or septic in private spot off Old Sterling 12 miles North of Homer. Large walk-in closet, hand built kitchen cabinets, southern exposure, room to expand. New paint inside and out.
- MLS® # 96-400993
- Price $50,000
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 0.00
- Square Footage 468
- Acres 2.44
- Year Built 1987
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Closed
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $277
- Address L38 Rascal Lane
- Area 482 - Anchor Point to Homer
- Subdivision Lake Country L38
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, TV Antenna
- Garages Attached
- Interior Features Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Treated Posts
- Date Listed September 15th, 1996
- Days on Market 166
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
- $/SqFt $107
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 8:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!