It really doesn't get any beter than this! The view is incredible, the home well built with many extra touches. Strawberries, Lupine & birdhouses are just part of special qualitys that create a uniqueplace to live and really enjoy each day.
- MLS® # 98-400512
- Price $225,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,560
- Acres 1.10
- Year Built 1987
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Log
- Status Closed
- Address 73460 Forest Drive
- Area 482 - Anchor Point to Homer
- Subdivision Anchor Hts Park Sub L3 B2
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Features Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, View
- Interior Features Basement, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Log
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Wood Shake, Wood
- Construction Log
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed June 30th, 1998
- Days on Market 15
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $88
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 12th, 2020 at 1:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!