Nice large parcels with road & river frontage. No covenants makes them available for RV parking sites.
- MLS® # 98-400630
- Price $27,000
- Acres 18.35
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Residential
- Status Closed
- Address L1 B1 Sterling Highway
- Area 482 - Anchor Point to Homer
- Subdivision Anchor Valley Est L1 B1
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Utilities Elec - On Site, Septic - None, Well - None
- Features Fire Service Area, Gravel Pad, Highway Frontage, Horse Property, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok, Road Service Area, Trees - Heavy, View, Wetlands
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Date Listed July 20th, 1998
- Days on Market 303
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 17th, 2020 at 11:34pm AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!