Just off the Sterling Hwy at Mile 154 about 2 miles North of Anchor Point. Land is level and timbered with old growth Spruce. Private spot, good location for home or recreational cabin.
- MLS® # 98-400886
- Price $14,500
- Acres 2.01
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational, Residential
- Status Closed
- Address L3c Whiskey Gulch Street
- Area 480 - Anchor Point
- Subdivision Spruce Lake Est L3C
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Utilities Elec - On Site, Septic - None, Well - None
- Features Covenants, Fire Service Area, Road Service Area, Trees - Heavy
- Date Listed November 16th, 1998
- Days on Market 311
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 2:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!