11 acres with Sterling Hwy & Anchor River Frontage . Plus older, furnished moble home, approx 12x50 ft. Can be used as cabin.
- MLS® # 99-400001
- Price $53,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 600
- Acres 11.17
- Type Residential
- Status Closed
- Address L3 B2 Sterling Highway
- Area 482 - Anchor Point to Homer
- Subdivision Anchor Valley Est L3 B2
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Features Fixer Upper, Horse Property, Road Service Area, RV Parking, TV Antenna, Waterfront
- Interior Features Electric, Telephone
- Construction Mobile Home
- Foundation Post on Pad
- Date Listed January 4th, 1999
- Days on Market 7
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $88
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 2:56am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!