Excellence in construction in this 3BR, 1BA Chalet style home. Very private setting yet easy acces off the Sterling Hwy. Large decks & oak handrails on the staircase are just a couple of features in this Custom Prow Event Home.
- MLS® # 99-400022
- Price $99,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,368
- Acres 2.18
- Year Built 1985
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame
- Status Closed
- Annual Tax Amount $864
- Address L5 B2 Sterling Highway
- Area 476 - Ninilchik/Happy Valley
- Subdivision Glen Eyrie L5 B2
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Features Deck/Patio, Horse Property, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages None
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Wood Stove
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Date Listed January 25th, 1999
- Days on Market 1344
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $73
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 1:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!