Precious cottage just off the North Fork Road with a view of the Inlet & volcanos. Warm & cozy, this 2BR, 1.5BA home features a solarium, wallpaper accents & a full basement. Great storage!
- MLS® # 99-400271
- Price $85,000
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 1.50
- Square Footage 1,000
- Acres 1.75
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Closed
- Address 65050 Holly Lane
- Area 480 - Anchor Point
- Subdivision Outlook Sub Addn #1 L16C
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Road Service Area, Satellite Components, Satellite Dish, View
- Interior Features Basement, Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Monitor
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 8th, 1999
- Days on Market 261
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty - Homer
- $/SqFt $85
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 7:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!