Large lovely friendly house needs some upgrading but is sound and great value for the price. Plenty of room inside & out. Some view of Hidden Hills & tops of Kenai mtns.
- MLS® # 99-400291
- Price $75,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,264
- Acres 1.10
- Year Built 1975
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Closed
- Address 66160 Ilene Drive
- Area 484 - North Fork
- Subdivision Hidden Hills #9 L10 B1
- City Anchor Point
- State Alaska
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Fire Service Area, Fixer Upper, Horse Property, Road Service Area, TV Antenna, View
- Interior Features Basement, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Telephone, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop
- Heating Monitor
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed June 7th, 1999
- Days on Market 511
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty - Homer
- $/SqFt $33
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!