VIEW-VIEW- VIEW! Great ''GET-AWAY'' parcel! Snowmachine or ATV access. Privacy with great views. Surrounded by DNR land. Close to creek/canyon. Great hunting & fishing area. Creek that is visible from property is Fox Creek which runs out of Caribou Lake.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 11-536
- Price $15,500
- Acres 4.96
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational, Remote, Residential
- Status Active
- Address Asls 91-13 Caribou Lake
- Area 478 - Caribou Hills
- Subdivision T3SR10WS33 Seward Meridain HM0920010 Alaska State Land Survey 91-13
- City Ninilchik
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99639
- Utilities Septic - None, Well - None, Natural Gas - None, Telephone - None, Electric - None
- Features Trees - Heavy, View, Horse Property
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed January 14th, 2011
- Days on Market 3169
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Kenai
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Expired to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Expired||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Low Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!