3612 North Point Drive , Anchorage
Premier lot on Campbell Lake, with outstanding southern exposure & mountain & lake views! Easily park your airplanes & have room for your water toys. Dock lift & gas shed for your convenience. Whether you want to entertain in the great room or have a fire pit on the front lawn, this home allows for all lifestyles and desires! Master suite & 2 bedrooms up w/jack n jill bath. Lower level with guestroom/bath & ample playroom/TV/gym space. Views & exposure unlike others! For all the pilots out there, home is located near the deepest portion of the lake and direct SE winds makes it easy to drift into dock without crosswinds.
Directions: W on Dimond, S (left) on Jewel Lake Rd, E (left) on North Point Dr. House is on the right.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out HOW MUCH it will sell for TODAY!Click Here
- MLS® #16-13611
- Square Footage6,984
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Res
- StyleTwo-Story W/Bsmnt
- FeaturesAirplane Access, Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Dock, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Landscaping, Paved Driveway, RV Parking, Shed, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access, Heated Driveway
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Heated, Tuck Under
- ViewLake, Mountains
- Is WaterfrontYes
- RoofAsphalt/Comp Shingle
- ConstructionWood Frame - 2x6
- FoundationUnknown - BTV
- Days on Market222
- ZoningR1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees$0
- Address3612 North Point Drive
- Area20 - Dimond South
- SubdivisionCampbell Lake Heights #2 L14 B1
- Zip Code99515
- Interior FeaturesBasement, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic Properties
Distance To Local Areas
- Alaska Center for the Performing Arts5.96 Miles
- Alaska Regional Hospital6.59 Miles
- Anchorage Museum6.02 Miles
- Dena’ina Civic and Convention Center5.89 Miles
- Elmendorf Air Force Base9.39 Miles
- Fort Richardson11.99 Miles
- Hilltop Ski Area6.84 Miles
- Kincaid Park3.43 Miles
- Merrill Field6.46 Miles
- Potter Marsh Bird Sanctuary5.53 Miles
- Providence Alaska Medical Center5.49 Miles
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport3.25 Miles
- The Alaska Zoo5.16 Miles
- University Of Alaska Anchorage5.57 Miles
Price Change History for 3612 North Point Drive, Anchorage, Alaska (MLS® #16-13611)
|Price Reduced||$1,650,000||$95,000 (5.44%)|
|Price Reduced||$1,745,000||$50,000 (2.79%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,850,000)||$1,795,000||$55,000 (2.97%)|
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated daily.
Copyright 2017 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2017 at 3:41am AKDT.