Own a large piece of Alaska for little money. Nice dry, land easy to get to but off the main roadway. Access is on Alyeska Pipeline Road so is cleared in the winter. Great fishing & Hunting in area.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 17-10258
- Price $29,000
- Acres 20.71
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Commercial, Industrial, Recreational, Remote, Residential, Farmland
- Status Active
- Tax Year 2017
- Address .5 Pipeline Access188.5 Glenn Highway
- Area 855 - Eastern Interior - All
- Subdivision Lot 3 & the NE 1/4 SW 1/4 section 19 T4 N Rance 1W CRM. Except from: S 546 ft of the W 850 ft of L3,
- City Glennallen
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99588
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site
- Features Dog Teams OK, Horse Property, Mobile Home Ok, Multi-Family Ok
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed June 22nd, 2017
- Days on Market 766
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $30,000 to $29,000|
|Status Changed from Expired to Active||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 8:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!